October 2016 – Present
As Copywriter for the Carey Group, I am responsible for producing tender and marketing materials on behalf of the company’s Work Winning Team. Driven by a commercial focus, my role requires an ability to deliver technical information with clarity and impact, whilst working to tight deadlines on multiple simultaneous projects.
April 2016 – September 2016
As Marketing Executive at WHISHWORKS, I delivered our message across multiple media platforms to drive awareness of our unbeatable reputation for excellence in Systems Integration and Big Data services.
Focusing on clear communication and education for those coming into contact with our brand, I was focused on driving engagement and helping the firm to develop their presence in the market.
June 2014 – April 2016
As Office Administrator for Domains.coop, I provided a central location for administrative support to a range of functions, including Customer Support, Marketing and Business Management.
My current responsibilities included:
- Statistical analysis on marketing, sales, finance and general performance.
- Handling finances including reconciliations, rebates, deposits, invoicing and purchases.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Business Manager.
- Preparing material for management and board meetings.
- Providing support to the Marketing Lead to produce .coop marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with various members of the business and global staff of the parent organisation.
- Facilitating business between Domains.coop and customers and promotional partners.
Swets Information Services
November 2013 – June 2014
As a Support Executive on the EU Hub Support Team, I was responsible for handling the department’s administrative responsibilities. I worked closely with global customer and publisher teams within the firm, looking solve payment and delivery issues, whilst providing high quality support in a range of areas. I also handled the following responsibilities:
- Publisher and customer data entry.
- Administration of departmental support projects such as claims, price chasing, quotations and payment issues.
- Handing of invoices, claims, pricing and general publisher correspondence for various internal teams.
- Ad-hoc projects from publisher and customer teams to provide wide ranging support of customer and publisher services.
October 2011-October 2012
Media Monitoring and Evaluation
As a Media Analyst on the UK Automotive Team, I was responsible for daily monitoring and analysis of print and digital media for PRIME’s Automotive projects.
Range of experience included communications research, content analysis, media monitoring and MS Office expertise as well as limited SPSS training.